Wednesday 8 May 2013

LMP tracks


update:

C Patient thinks, seeing the scan, we're unlikely to be out of sync by a whole 4 weeks. Fine, she's the expert. 

GTT was a very unpleasant test. Not doing that again.



Original post:

Talking to Cathy & Katie I remember I was tracking periods because there were some before Oct 2012. 

These are the dates. I logged them online in real time.

Sept 2012 was 1-7th 

July 15th
June 18-23rd

April 1-4th

Feb 21-24th
Jan 14-16
Dec 2011 was 7-12th
Nov 1-4th


Sept 1st makes it 13th June EDD, and I'm already on my own. Apparantly glucose test is the one everyone wants - midwife, Iain, C Patient. Ready to take me hostage more like. What's the point at 34 or 35 weeks? The placenta wont move now will it? Where will it go? That's swaps the Natural Vs C-section chances doesn't it? 

Will anyone listen to me? Of course not, not so far. Midwife lamely texted back talk to OBGYN at next interview maybe. Says scan datas what will be used. Iain thinks I'm paranoid. 

What am I supposed to do, wait till I'm bleeding profusely or can't make Princess move about and just keep the phone charged? Thanks for nothing. 

Just one last gripe - Wonder when (certain) people will cotton on that it's also offensive to keep mocking me for not knowing so long about the pregnancy, what do people think my life has been like this past 15-20 years. It's the repetitive mocking that offends. Short bursts I can understand. 

I'm very hungry and achey and tired. I have been abandoned and patronised already. Iain might as well drop me at the Rosie and go to the cinema. I'm on my own. No one's listening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment