Tuesday 21 May 2013

C section. Wow man, who knew

Glad I read this today.

So Theia was born on Friday morning, 0740 and was 1.69kg which is about 3lb12oz someone said ....

Now it is Tuesday and mostly we have caught up with the drs.

They saved our lives, and baby girl & I really wanted to live, visceral stuff really. Am emotional today (makes a change...........) miss being at home, miss Jaan, want Theia. At least I have Iain. It's like being on the other side of he glass though, everything I love on the other side.

So greedy, so ungrateful. Two lovely children, husband I love who loves me, good friends, parents and family ready to look after my kid, love me an support me, kill goats and pray for Theia, and plenty of milk coming out the old ducts. Honestly, I guess it must be the hormones, nothing o be sad about there.

C section stitches, pain whenever I move, the distance to walk to get to Theia, missing Jaan, hunger, flashbacks - none of that should score too high.

I really miss my Nani though. It's like she left so Theia could come, she would too, for something I want so much. I love her too though :(



No comments:

Post a Comment