Wednesday 3 July 2013

best things July 3rd

Best, most awesome things from today include -

James giving so much love to T, including moving a chair close to the moses basket, clambering on to it, and leaning carefully in with my support to stroke her hair, and he shared it with me, cuddling and smiling and holding hands.

Theia, just her being in the world

Jaan when he saw me this evening

Walking with Ee

Breastfeeding with my sister's support

The tutu babygro chosen by Tanyapa & Brishti

Zain holding Theia, and Brishti doing the same

Mamma trying to resist sneaking in to our bedroom to peek in the baby hammock

Singing la cu caraccha in the morning with Iain for so long Mamma had to tell us to get out the bathroom, Jaan needed to get ready

My dad trying his best to be supportive, asking me if I'm coping

Theia's tenacity with breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment