Tuesday 7 May 2013

Shopping list

Just because we can ....

Look what's out there (can u believe it), it's my fave DVF for baby gap dress ...

Sillyness aside, babies do need muslins, in summer, specially big thin ones. Come to think of it ... there are even Hello Kitty muslins. 

Oh and these are just so lovely daisy blanket and muslins  

& they make me think of Jules :)



Gratuitous baby shot

Course, swaddlin' seriously often demands your bog standard blanket, or a smaller version.

Typical blankets really. They're never square, but cotton and cellular work super awesome with slings.

I loved this sort of thing for Jaan
and as we co-sleep, baby nightgowns are important to me, I know John Lewis did Jaans, but look, we can all make some now using this handy tutorial

Meanwhile, check out this gorgeous blanket by Dora Mouse (looks like they do loads on not on the high st. Here's another.

No comments:

Post a Comment